Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary and some wedding photos!

I finished up another layout of Chris late Friday evening. All I have to do now is take a picture of it and then I will post it for you shortly.....

In the meantime...just wanted to say Happy 5th Anniversary to my hubby! YAY, we've gotten this far....can you believe it's been 5 years...we have sooo many more years ahead of us...it's all so exciting! Pretty much exactly to the day, we were married on May 17, 2003 - that day was also a Saturday just like today - at 11:00 a.m. Funny how all the little memories come back and you just sit and reminisce so much about it...it's hard not to.

We do not have anything special planned, but we usually go out to one of our favorite restaurants to celebrate....EAT! We're big eaters, we LOVE FOOD! All kinds of food and what better way to celebrate than to cure your appetite for the sweetest, most savoring food! Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Mexican, Italian, Philipino...you name it...we haven't tried everything but we're getting there! We love food so much that I was even thinking about starting a food blog...but that's totally something on the side....thinking how much I would be able to handle...2 blogs? Crazy....

So here are some photos from our special day...sorry, the photos are a little grainy...my scanner must be dirty and in need of a good cleaning:


It was such a beautiful day....perfect weather.....

Look how young we were back then...lol....I always joke with my husband that we were SO young - and it seems as if we've aged way beyond our years.....oh, and how funny that I used to spend so much time on little things like my hair, makeup, clothing....lol....2 hours on my hair each morning when we first got married......nowadays, I believe I spend only 5 minutes or less - and instead of worrying about me....it's always worrying about Chris and what he is doing....gotta love that kid!

So enjoy the wedding memories....I certainly do from time to time...it was a very special day in our life and we will both continue to treasure the moments that were shared with family and friends!

Check back later for the layout!


Have a good one!




No comments: