Saturday, May 24, 2008

the cake...

....yummy...I love cake...especially chocolate cake. My next favorite would be just a plain strawberry filling and anything lemon or lime! How about you? Our wedding day anniversary has passed...but hey, it is still May, so I'm still celebrating....and as such, I thought I would make this:

If you click on the photo to see the details, do you see those cute little cake stamps that are lined vertically on the page at the left hand side of the layout? Aren't those totally cute stamps? Most of the stamps I used on this layout are by Doodlebug Designs! One of the very first products that I discovered when I fell in love with the whole stamping/scrap booking world! They have the neatest stamps and paper! You must check out their line of paper products and embellishments at Doodlebug Designs.


I also made a coordinating card:


All materials used include:


Doodlebug: stamps and loopy love alpha letters.

Making Memories: basic black and white papers, vintage trinket pin.

Creative Imaginations: pink lace paper, pink line and pink polka paper.

Scallop heart sticker by Martha Stewart.

Ribbon by SEI.

Prima's say it in crystals.

Pearl gem by K & Company.

Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Frost White.

Green leaves by Black Ink.

White daisy die-cut.

Accessories: Giga Scallop circle, oval and heart punch.



Sorry I have to keep this short, have lots of things to do today and I would like to spend some time with my family. Have a wonderful day!


No comments: