Monday, April 14, 2008

Zoo Keepsake


I wanted to have a scrap booking page from Christopher's recent trip to the zoo. I had yet to do a layout of the photos that I captured during our visit there. I looked online for very specific 'zoo' themed paper and embellishments.


I got this great looking paper from Moxxie's Zoo Fun Collection. Isn't it just so colorful? And so perfect for this layout. The cardstock itself is very thick and designed on both sides so you can choose whichever colors you're going for. The small imprints on the background are words such as: giraffe, lions, tigers, elephant, zebra, and monkey. I'm lovin' it!


I used some animal stick-on embellishments that I can't remember where I got them from and all the little paper flowers are by Prima. Small and large brads are from Bo Bunny.


Enjoy!



No comments: