Monday, April 21, 2008

Wanna shop?

I did some stamping last night with this:

Isn't she just the cutest girl you've ever seen? Perfect figure and all? She's the savvyshoppabella from Stamping Bella. Too cute! I wanted to do this card a little different, funky.....so I mixed it up with a green, blue and yellow shade, I also used some dimensional shapes and diagonals.


I even twisted my ribbon diagonally - which is something I normally do not do. I usually like my ribbons straight and precise...lol...but I decided it looked good diagonally for this particular card.


After I stamped my savvyshoppabella girl, I colored her in with bright green, apple, lemon, blue jean, brown, fuschia, dark purple, blue, and soft pink.


I used black ink to stamp the sentiment 'happy birthday', and also stamped a green floral shape from Lizzie Anne Designs.


The cut-out blue and green floral made the perfect placement for the 'happy birthday' sign.


I love that ribbon! It's a double-sided ribbon that is deep aquamarine on one side and dark kiwi on the other!


Enjoy!


Today is Monday, and believe it or not - I actually like Mondays! I get sooo much done! It's ridiculous how you go about your day and I am literally doing 5-6 things at the same time. Isn't multi-tasking great? There is a sense of normalcy when Monday's roll around - toddler is back in school and I'm up and ready to do all of my chores, take care of business, and run my errands. It's just like a routine that I strive to not 'get out' of. Once-in-a-while, the routine gets out of balance for whatever reason - but I still need that routine in my life - it keeps me balanced!



No comments: