Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring is taking shape...

Once again, I got to play with 3 different stamp sets from Lizzie Anne Designs.

I used a total of 10 stamps from the Le Jardin, Floral Frenzy, and Say it in Script collection. 8 of the stamps are represented on the front of the card and two other sentiments are on the inside of the card. I am loving those green leaves that I stamped on the background of the yellow paper. Also am in love with the individual branch stems on the flowers...so pretty! Sadly, I will not be posting the inside of the card because that photo did not come out too well!!

I'm not really sure where I got my moss green, orange, and burnt yellow paper. I have a lot of scrap leftover that I still use for bits and pieces on my cards. The inks I used were tangerine, bright green, yellow, moss green, and onyx black.

The inside of the card says, "Birthday Wishes", and has a curled leaf stem on the bottom. I actually used an old 'Halloween' colored ribbon that I had leftover and it worked well with the other colors on this card!

This will be a birthday card that I will give to the recipient soon. This week is going by so fast, I can't believe it is almost Friday....got lots more to get working on! Have a great day!


No comments: