Thursday, April 3, 2008

So in love with pink....

I couldn't resist but do some more Mother's Day cards even though I was going to wait a little until it got closer to May, but the urge to dobble and play with my stamps, cut, and paste, and stay up late (shame on me), was just too much to hold back! Here is a pink and white color combo card:

Here's a little close-up of the vertical scalloped squares that I thought turned out pretty cute:

And for the final touch, who can forget the most delicate looking flower. I really love all these paper florals from Making Memories and Doodlebug Designs. Just great stuff!

Hope you enjoy the card and the details! I must keep this post short and sweet because I have to get going - lots of stuff to do today!!! Have a great day!
Materials used:
Paper: Making Memories.
Inks: Onyx black, Orchid, and Fresh Green.
Stamps: Ambassador Monogram Edition and Women of Life by Papertrey Ink.
Florals: Making Memories and Doodlebug Designs.
Accessories: Bubblegum, polka-dotted ribbon, clear adhesive gems.

No comments: