Sunday, April 6, 2008

A princess + a little pink = a lot of pretty

This is the second time I've been able to play with this adorable princess stamp by Lizzie Anne Designs.

And play, play, play I did! For the gift box, I took fun paper by Doodlebug Designs and wrapped both the bottom of the box and lid. I stamped the image and sentiment onto just plain white paper and colored in her hair, dress, and crown. I used my favorite big scallop scissors to trim the edge of the paper - oh, I love my scallop scissors. They make wonders!!! I tied a coordinating pink and chocolate ribbon and twisted to the side of the box. It's finished and is ready to give to your little princess for her special day!

Here's another card that was very simple to make. Using the same materials from a previously made Mother's Day card, I stamped the same image and just colored the princess a tad different. Enjoy!




No comments: