Friday, April 18, 2008

Preserving the memories...

Can you guess who these two little kids are? Who is this cute guy? He's so handsome...and her?

Hmmmm....sometimes, it's really fun to dig up old memories and re-live the past - imagine these two little kids meeting each other - way, way down the road of life and end up together. Then they have their own little miracle of joy...and it is this joy that fulfills me each day.....I hope that when Christopher is much older, he will also be able to look back at younger pictures and scrapbook memorabilia of his and appreciate the priceless sentiment that it holds.

And I think he will, and he'll say to me, "Mom, did I really look like that and really do all of those things?"....lol....but what he doesn't realize is that what he looks like now and everything that he does, is just so precious to his parents! We will love you always, Chris! I will continue to enjoy all the adventures in your life that has yet to come and can't wait to further build my memory collage of you throughout the years...



No comments: