Sunday, April 13, 2008

The one I've chosen...

So after a few different card styles and themes, I finally chose this one to actually present to my mom. I hope she likes it! It really came out beautiful..I love every element that is in it including the lavendar paper.

I used four different stamps from Lizzie Anne Designs, to include the Far East fans, the leaf stem and asian inspired ornament, and the simply singles sentiment that says, "for a wonderful Mother".


The paper is from Bo Bunny's Shabby Princess collection. Really cute stuff! I used fresh green and lavendar ink. My accessories include coordinating 1/4" satin ribbon and a scallop scissor for trimming the edge of the paper.


For the fans, after I stamped the image, I let dry and then cut them out into single pieces. I used double-sided adhesive foam to make the fans pop-out off the card.


It's a simple, yet elegant look! I hope you enjoy!


Tomorrow is back to school for Christopher after a long week of Spring Break! YES, YES! Can you hear my excitement? I'm so happy he's going back to school...he really misses it! He really does love school and as a parent of a little pre-schooler, I really do enjoy a little time to myself when he is there. It helps for me to have that time to myself to get things done! I think every parent can admit to that....it's kind of like our time that we really need to have!


I'm getting ready for another fun week of new ideas and brand new spring time papers that I will be using soon. Don't you just love new stuff?



No comments: