Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May Banner

It's getting late Wednesday night....feeling a little better....I know, I'm so bad, I should be resting like I said I would, but you know, this whole blogging business....its' so extremely addictive, compelling....when you love what you do....you'll do it even if you have a migraine! It's really amazing how a lot of DayQuil gelcaps and some Sudafed and plenty of afternoon naps helps your system!

So here is my May Banner - a quick compilation of some mini projects in the earlier month of April that I had made - I simply just put them together in one staging area and took a photo of it.

Materials used include:

Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs and Papertrey Ink.

Inks: Lavendar.

Paper: ki Memories' Pop Culture collection and Doodlebug Designs.

Accessories: purple gingham ribbon, white satin ribbon, small heart tin also by Papertrey Ink, purple and white silk florals, small white prima florals, vase is from Michaels, small oval punch, large oval scallop punch, medium and large heart scalloped punches, white wedding petals, clear mom gift tag, and a jump ring.

Enjoy!

No comments: