Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Making your own paper flowers

I took a break from stamping and any kind of ink usage last night and instead, just wanted to see if I could use ONLY 3 things - a pair of scissors, some colorful paper, and my punches. That's it! Could I resist the temptation to take out any of my other supplies? And the result were these cute little paper florals:

I utilized almost all of my punches to include the medium and large scalloped circle punch, regular round, small scallop, heart-shaped, and daisy punch. You can use these flowers for so many things - add them to an existing greeting card, use it as a gift topper on a package, or even surround a main centerpiece.

Here are some more close-up shots of individual flowers:

I like this one...it's cute:

The brads are from Bo Bunny and s.e.i.'s Chick-a Dee collection. The papers are all from s.e.i.


I'm so ecstatic about what's to come! I'm awaiting some new products from Making Memories. They just came out with a new line of papers and embellishments and also a new line called animal crackers - baby boy and girl. Just delightful! Can't wait to get started on those items and make maybe a few more fun ideas for Mother's Day!
Enjoy!

No comments: