Friday, April 4, 2008

Lavendar Heart Tin and Card

Ooh, how I love being a mommy and how much I love making cards and gifts for other mommies too.

I haven't decided if I'm going to give this to my own mom yet, or if I will make another ensemble and see how it turns out. My mom LOVES, LOVES purple/lavendar - mostly the lighter lavendar colors. She's not really into the darker purples - I'm ok with the dark purples depending on what the occasion is or if it's something I'm wearing.

Materials used:

Paper: Making Memories and Doodlebug Designs.
Ribbon: Purple Gingham and White Satin.
Stamps: Celebration Frames and Far East Collection by Lizzie Anne Designs and Women of Life by Papertrey Ink.
Inks: Purple.
Accessories: Tiny heart tin also by Papertrey. White flower by Making Memories. Medium and Large Heart Scallop Punch.


To close, today is the last day before Christopher goes on Spring Break - AAAHHHH! The dreaded Spring Break, most schools have already had theirs, but I guess his district is different! So he starts from the 7th through the 11th. I've been busy wrangling my brain with all the things I can do to keep him busy and all the places I want to take him. It will be challenging and I'll definitely take some time to take a few new photos of him. Maybe even get some good ones for a little scrap booking!

Enjoy and have a wonderful, sunny Friday!

No comments: