Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fun moments of Chris and a brand new Mother's Day Card coming....

I took these quick photos of Chris early Friday morning and in the evening - this one is right after his bath, all fresh and clean, hair is still kinda wet - I love it like that, and daddy gently parted his hair to the side....too cute...he's so handsome!

Then his hair dries very quickly and throughout the day, his bangs just naturally flows downward...lol...he's enjoying this cookie, don't you think? Love all the chocolate around the mouth...

Can mommy have some of your cookie? He's probably thinking, "Why does she always point that thing in front of me?" He hates the camera and being photographed. I think it's cute...I love my camera...

So I stayed up late Friday night and into Saturday morning, it is officially almost 1:00 a.m. Saturday. I finished another Mother's Day card - I wanted to experiment with some more to see which one I like the best....and the best one in my opinion will be the one that I present to my mom! It's so exciting....this card turned out really well and I can't wait to share it with you. The colors, once again, are lavendar and a little bit of fresh green. I'll post very soon!
In the meantime, I have a family gathering I'll be going to later on today. Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: