Sunday, April 20, 2008

Crazy for florals....

Here is a picture frame gift I made last night...click on the frame to see further details:

Here are some close-ups of the sentiment, I love that saying...it's so lovely:



I used a total of 13 different stamps from LAD's Floral Frenzy, Le Jardin, Say it in Script, and Olivia stamp collections. It was so much fun making this frame, I thought it came out really well and looking polished. The last picture doesn't do the frame much justice, I did not get all the sunshine and light into the room this morning as much as I usually do.

Materials:

Frame: Bought from Target - basic offwhite - 5" x 7".
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs.
Inks: Dark aqua, bright red, deep purple, fresh green, and onyx black.
Flowers and brads: Darcine and Making Memories.
Papers: Rust, Dark Aqua, and Eggplant.

Enjoy! I'll be back later on with a fun story about my Girls Day Out....always fun to have one of those from time to time!

No comments: