Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Babies and Birthdays...

Oooh, look at all the yummalicious paper and embellishments...YIPPEE...heart goes pitter patter...

...so yummy, that I got to make this...

...and this.....


and here is the inside of the birthday card above...

Too much excitement to handle! I can't wait to make more Birthday card samples and cute little baby shower cards, and just everything springy! The ideas - they are flowing - my, how in love am I with all of this! Can you just feel my enjoyment?

All papers, ribbons, brads, monogram die-cuts and cardstock die-cuts by s.e.i.
Stamps by Lizzie Anne Designs and Papertrey Ink.
Inks: Orchid, Onyx Black.
Flowers: Prima.
Accessories: Round corner punch, large scallop circle punch, scallop scissors, and a medium scalloped square punch.
Yesterday was soooo, so very busy and I didn't do much blogging but I did have a surprise card that I made for someone in my family...hehe...so I didn't post it - have to keep it a secret for now.


No comments: