Saturday, March 22, 2008

A new surprise each month!

I was sitting here contemplating the other day....and I thought it would be super fun to create a new banner each month - a banner that kind of captures the meaning for that specific month, like colorful flowers for spring time and soft, warm colors and a mother's theme for the month of May!

So I got to work on a new project and with some new photos - I came up with a new banner/header for April! I am pleasantly surprised at the turnout! It came out really nice, all the colors blended well together and looks very festive.........oh, I'm so excited! I just can't wait to share it with you once April arrives.......yippee! It will be fun.

Today is a beautiful day - probably about the high 70's, low 80's. We are taking Chris to the zoo for the first time. I think we'll all have a blast! Chris has never been to the zoo before, so it will be a new experience for him! He already loves animals as it is! He loves all the cats and dogs around the neighborhood, so I'm sure a few exotic animals will be even more fascinating to him!

I'm packed and ready to go - camera and all!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day, I'll post some pics later if I get some good ones. :)

No comments: