Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Birthday Wish and all about "Share" Day!

First of all, I want to give a HUGE Happy Birthday shout out to my older brother! It's his special day and I hope it is wonderful for him....so Happy Birthday and the best to you always, E.T.!

Today is Wednesday....and Wednesday is always 'Share' Day for Christopher at school. Each child is designated a day out of the week where they are supposed to bring a long either a toy, a special book, pictures, or just about anything that they want to share with the rest of their classmates! It's fun and I actually look forward to it every week, because it's an opportunity for the kids to see what other students bring, and to also stimulate group playing and sharing together. That's sooo important for kids today!

I'm super glad that his teacher came up with this idea and that it involves every child. It's just neat to me! So I posted this pic below for fun, it was the very first toy that I brought in for Chris on the first week that Share Day started. It's a rocket with The Little Einsteins figurines. Each Einstein member has their own seat. And when you press down on the figure, they talk and sing. The rocket itself makes cool noises and whooshing sounds. Chris loves this toy and the kids love it too!!!



Today, Chris brought in some Wiggles toys...another favorite of his...Wiggles everything, from ipods, to musical books, to plush dolls, and ofcourse, the BIG RED CAR...who can forget that?

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!

No comments: